Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McGrady Finest Rookie

Garycolemanx

McGrady Finest Rookie

Does this card with a BGS rating of 10 really go for 1,500, I was checking on ebay and it was going for around this much. I just wanted to know if that was true. because it seemed odd

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I really don't know, but for being a BGS10, that does seem hard to believe. I know Kobe's a little older and has had more accomplishments, but a BGS9.5 in a Kobe rookie goes for much more than $1,500.

SCF Rewards

a BGS 10 pretty much goes for whatever some fanatic is willing to pay for it.

It's insane when you see how much a BGS 10 goes for, and see the dramatic fall off with a BGS 9.5

Garycolemanx
    That just seems crazy theres like 12 bids for it, and that card is not that hard to get if you buy yourself 1 box of series 1 finest of that year. Defintaly a very odd thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Garycolemanx
    That just seems crazy theres like 12 bids for it, and that card is not that hard to get if you buy yourself 1 box of series 1 finest of that year. Defintaly a very odd thing.

It's because the card is not rare but it is very very very tough to get a card graded a 10 unless its some no name company.

SCF Rewards

yup, agree with you there.

Show them a 10 (PSA, BGS, BCCG, etc), and those Ebay bidders go into a frenzy

Garycolemanx
    How hard is it to get a BGS 10 for them to pay that much

SCF Rewards

Not sure...but apparently, it's pretty tough to get a BGS 10; otherwise, the Ebay bidders wouldn't be having a frenzy over it.

Garycolemanx
    Truth, I wish I had a BGS 10 then I be rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Garycolemanx
    How hard is it to get a BGS 10 for them to pay that much

It depends on how hard the card is to get in good condition (like ones with black edges have a better chance of being chipped) but for a normal card I think I saw that it was at least 1 in every 15,000 cards that are graded come out to be a BGS 10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast