Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

http://www.examiner.com/article/mitt...ing-state-poll

MMM, This map has Romney 283 and Obama 255 in electoral votes . Obama can't even get a 50% approval rating ..ha,ha,All responses in this survey were obtained before the first debate between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
    Last edited by INTIMADATOR2007; 10-08-2012 at 11:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Obama has been exposed as the fraud he is on national TV, The race for president will not be close ...Romney in a landslide !

keep digging that hole...

SCF Rewards
    Country

That too....

In fact, right now most of the Swing states are leaning towards Obama, including Ohio which is at 51 -46 Obama as of Oct. 4.

And guess what.....The GOP has NEVER won the white house without Ohio!

And no president has won re-election with unemployment above 6% except Ronny and young man Obama isnt Ronny.,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

keep digging that hole...

I'm digging and I'll be here election day to eat my words or Gloat like you've never seen ...lol..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I'm digging and I'll be here election day to eat my words or Gloat like you've never seen ...lol..

Those polls have Michigan leaning Romney? He pulled his money from Michigan last month (he may infuse a bit now). I still don't think Michigan or PA (and I'm a PA resident, so I have ears to the ground here) goes for Romney. His surge in the polls will likely be short-lived, as all poll surges are.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Where are our "polls are biased" people?

The sampling in this poll is pretty even in terms of key demographics, but only 74% polled are likely voters and 79% are registered voters. Thus, I wouldn't put a ton of weight in it. It does show that Romney has the momentum though.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

The sampling in this poll is pretty even in terms of key demographics, but only 74% polled are likely voters and 79% are registered voters. Thus, I wouldn't put a ton of weight in it. It does show that Romney has the momentum though.

He definitely does, but this will probably only be short-term, like all bumps at this stage. There's only one poll that counts though. Like all elections, I think the media wants to make the race as close as possible (close race = more paper sales + better ratings). No matter, the debate was just the boost that Romney really needed.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

In other words, you don't really care what happens to the country before or after election day, you just want to WIN!

That's what's wrong with America, folks. More emphasis on winning the election than fixing the problem, and people buy into it so easily. It's sad.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

In other words, you don't really care what happens to the country before or after election day, you just want to WIN!

That's what's wrong with America, folks. More emphasis on winning the election than fixing the problem, and people buy into it so easily. It's sad.

You are wrong. In his view, Romney's winning does more to "fix the problem" than Obama's.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You are wrong. In his view, Romney's winning does more to "fix the problem" than Obama's.

Sure, sure. Americans are more worried about who's going to do a better job than who's going to win. That's why everyone has been focused on election day for the past 4 years. That's why the only difference between political rallies and tailgate parties is the logos on the shirts. That's why INTIMIDATOR talks so much about how Romney is going to win, but says nothing of what Romney is going to do.
    It's also why neither Romney nor Obama has really told us what they intend to do if they win. It's not because nobody cares. It's not because election day is "Superbowl Lite", no, it's because Americans genuinely care about where the country is headed. That's why they spend more time on election polling than asking any questions. That's why each candidate spends more time trying to be a stereotype of wherever he is today, instead of telling the people how they will lead the country.

No, politics isn't a sport to you. It just walks like a sport, talks like a sport....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast