Thread: New EBAY Store!!! LOOK

Exclamation New EBAY Store!!! LOOK

hey everyone check out my new ebay store by clicking on it below!!! thanks and please leave comments.

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    i don't mean to be a jerk, but i think everyone on the board has seen this advertised in posts way too many times. don't get me wrong. i wish u luck with your store, but advertise it at other sites instead over and over on here. good luck with it though!

im advertiseing it on here because there are a ton of ppl on here and i think this site is the best. also i am offering new things so i want people to see it. if its really bothering you that much i will stop. thanks

hey. i was also wondering why I should believe that the cards you list are actually in there, when you took those pictures from other auctions. If you have your own pictures of your cards, you should probably put those in the auction instead...

i had to do that because me and a friend are doing this and my friend doesnt have the internet. he also doesnt live in the same state as i do therefore me and him made up all the packs at his shop and i brought them back with me to sell from my house. the packs were pre made and i couldnt make scans of the cards. some of the cards pictured are my scans and a few arnt, but the cards are in these packs. my friend that im working with put most of the big time cards in these packs bc he has way more cards then i do.

it appears as if soccershane doesnt like competition, as he too has ebay auctions to sell...