Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

i work for a church and even i think that if churches want to keep their tax-exempt status they need to abide by the rules put in place.

That one gets you some church my dearest friend.

CHURCH!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

They need to tax eugenics owned planned parenthood for endorsing Obama and his friends love of abortion. They also need to tax the NAACP for endorsing democrats.

What?

You do understand they are a non-profit organization and only 3%.....wait, let me say that again....ONLY 3% of their services are abortion!

Secular science teachers need to be taxed for endorsing democrats in the school pulpits at tax payers expense. There is suppose to be a separation of church and state yet secularist are allowed to force their religious teachings onto students. These teachers need to be fined and arrested.

Umm....Teachers pay taxes bro.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

i work for a church and even i think that if churches want to keep their tax-exempt status they need to abide by the rules put in place.

Agreed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

What?

You do understand they are a non-profit organization and only 3%.....wait, let me say that again....ONLY 3% of their services are abortion!

Well, if they only kill people 3% of the time, I'm cool with that.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I see what you're saying but it really sidesteps his actual point and has nothing to do with the thread. I'm surprised at how many conservatives suddenly think it's okay to break the law. Let them go ahead and say what they want, as long as they expect to be pepper sprayed for it...

BANNED

Country

Gorrilawits seems to think teaching science is endorsing a political party. However, telling people they're going to suffer through eternal damnation because they vote this way or that is perfectly acceptable.

Seriously though, he's demonstrated pretty well that he doesn't have a clue what the issue is and doesn't care. He just saw a chance to badmouth President Obama and took it, ignoring the fact this is only a partisan issue if one decides to make it one. In short, why pay attention to a selc-appointed Republican puppet.

Wickabee seems to think forcing secular religious doctrine is not endorsing a poltical party that bases their values on that doctrine, Telling people they're unfit to live for not voting democrat.

Seriously though, he's demonstrated pretty well that he doesn't have a clue what the issue is and doesn't care. He just saw a chance to badmouth me and took it, ignoring the fact this is only a heathen issue that he endorses. In short, why pay attention to a self-appointed Antichrist puppet like wickabee.

BTW Wickabee the majority of the republican party is heathen like you are.

BANNED

Country

That one gets you some church my dearest friend.

CHURCH!!

That one gets some antichrist!!

What?

Teachers have to pay extra taxes that preach evolution bro? How much more do they pay then the average English Teacher bro? You saying the Federal Government pays the churches? The Federal Goverment pays the pastors salarys, for bibles and missionary work ect?

That is typical heathen gloating over the death of innocent children. Those that love death hate God.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

That one gets some antichrist!!

Don't worry Gorrilla I got something for you too.

TROLL!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

The sad thing is I don't think he's trolling. He seems to actually believe what he posts.

As for teachers "preaching evolution", Evolution is such a small part of what kids learn in school. I honestly don't remember when it was discussed in my education path. We did learn about it, but there really wasn't a large amount of time focused on it and it was never "preached" to me. Although I can only speak to my experiences.

If you want to talk about preaching and education, we could open a thread up about some of the course changes that the state of Texas have made over the years.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Gorrilawita seems to think I'm a Democrat. Just another of his lies based on assumption and hatred.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast