Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamunrud View Post
    I got my grades posted today and did fantastic. My Jordan RC got an 8 and the Payton RC got a 7.5 while also got another four 9.5s with 10 autos. Can't wait to get them in hand!
    Congrats on the 9.5's

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Congrats on the 9.5's
    ---------
    I'm more stoked about the Jordan RC getting a BGS 8. I had others look at it raw and guessed it at a 5-6, so this was a complete surprise.
    Hidden Content

Beckett User Name - Mamunrud
    Sports Card Freaks User Name - Mamunrud

My Bucket
    Hidden Content

can someone explain what "pop" means? ive seen that word used in descriptions before

short for population as in population report. seeing how many cards are graded in a certain grade
    If I have to choose between you and an animal
    I'm not picking you
    If you argue cents on a trade, go pound sand

so when i see someone post pop 1, they mean in population 1?

When they say pop 1 they mean that there's only 1 that's been graded as so.
    For instance if I say I have a BGS 10 Chris Paul Exquisite RC pop 1, I'm saying there has only been 1 thats been graded a 10 so far & I have it.

You can check on pop reports here... http://www.beckett.com/grading/pop_report

ohhh ok that makes sense, thanks for the info!

Well for the regulars I can conform that our price will stay the same for next year $6 non auto / $7 auto. I tried to get a better deal on the 10 day service to speed things up but the best I can get now on that is $9 / $10.....

They are raising their prices next year as I was told...My contact has jumped ship to go to leaf trading cards, got a new contact higher up, so we should be good to go for the new year. I'm going to also come up with a schedule in the Gen Chat forum for bulk subs for next year. So we'll have set dates so everyone can plan accordingly.

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

20 day aint so bad. Ive got a pile of 13 cards for the next submission

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast