Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheap cards, part Deux

Whatever you prefer, I can do paypal gift or goods.
    lmk.

Quote Originally Posted by newcombe View Post
    That is fine. What form of payment are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by metc View Post
    Ok, what cards are the ones already spoken for that I would not be getting out of those. Just for my info. Also, what would the total be with shipping? Thanks
    Two of the Tom Brady inserts, Donald Driver/800, and the Walter Patron insert. I will try to pull those cards this evening and pm you the total with shipping.
    Last edited by newcombe; 10-11-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by titletowncards View Post
    Whatever you prefer, I can do paypal gift or goods.
    lmk.
    Gift is preferred on a transaction this small.

OK, no problem, post up with paypal info and I'll get it too you right away!
    Thanks!

Gift is preferred on a transaction this small.

Quote Originally Posted by titletowncards View Post
    OK, no problem, post up with paypal info and I'll get it too you right away!
    Thanks!
    Deal is posted, thanks!

What is still available? WIll the list be updated? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Squinge44 View Post
    What is still available? WIll the list be updated? Thanks!
    I will get it updated some time in the next day or two. I have been busy with my children's activities and have not been home enough to pull cards and update the list.

Two of the Tom Brady inserts, Donald Driver/800, and the Walter Patron insert. I will try to pull those cards this evening and pm you the total with shipping.
    I see where I overlooked the Payton by the poster before me (my fault) but the Driver I posted first then it gets sold to the person who posts after me?

Quote Originally Posted by metc View Post
    I see where I overlooked the Payton by the poster before me (my fault) but the Driver I posted first then it gets sold to the person who posts after me?
    That would be my fault. The day I was scrolling through the posts, the screen wasn't moving nearly as fast as I thought it was or something. I mistakenly thought I was back at my original post when it was your post. I would be happy to make a 2 card for 1 card substitution since it was my fault.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12