Paypal for Kyle Orton Autos and Patches

I have paypal available and I'm looking for Kyle Orton autos and patches ONLY. LMK what you have a give me a dlvd price..Thanks!!
    COLLECTING
    Baseball: Johnny Bench - Nick Senzel
    Football: Derrick Henry - Mitch Trubisky
    Hockey: Shea Weber - Predators
    Nascar - Ricky Rudd - Danica Patrick - Pretty much anything from 2017 Select
    2015 Americana Winners Circle Auto's and Memorabilia

I have this 05 SPA Auto/2 Color Patch, but I would prefer to trade. I will look over your trade list.

ORTON AUTO/PATCH

Here is a link to my page..I also have alot of stuff not listed if your looking for a particular player..

http://groups.msn.com/LeftysCards

Quote Originally Posted by UpNorth
    Tradelist doesnt work. You can email it to me if you would like. baseball@rea-alp.com
    COLLECTING

Lefty- Took a look at your page and didnt see any autos I could use. Can you either post here, or email me some of your better autos that are not on your list. baseball@rea-alp.com

Otherwise, what do you have of Rashad McCants, Kevin Garnett, Troy Williamson, or Joe Mauer.

I dont have any autos in the range of the Orton that are for trade. The only thing I have outside of football is a Adam Dunn 05 Trilogy bat jersey Auto #/75. Thanks for the reply though.

Quote Originally Posted by UpNorth
    Lefty- Took a look at your page and didnt see any autos I could use. Can you either post here, or email me some of your better autos that are not on your list. baseball@rea-alp.com

Otherwise, what do you have of Rashad McCants, Kevin Garnett, Troy Williamson, or Joe Mauer.
    COLLECTING

Lefty- No problem. It isnt going anywhere anytime soon, so If you get something that I may need, shoot me a pm or email.

Lefty- You can make a paypal offer if you would like. It would need to be a paypal balance transfer, and not a Credit Card transaction though. Either PM me or email me. baseball@rea-alp.com