Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: 1987 Topps TTM Thread

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

Your thread inspired me to go the baseball route as well, got a box of Topps 91 I started working on today! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have 12 Topps Mini #13 Jason Werth. I have lots of other cards . I am interested in the Colvin Auto.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Your thread inspired me to go the baseball route as well, got a box of Topps 91 I started working on today! :)

The old stuff is good for auto's. and the good memories of players from past. I really dig the Archives stuff and then those 87 mini's got me. Seems a good amount of players sign so that makes it a lot more fun.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have 12 Topps Mini #13 Jason Werth. I have lots of other cards . I am interested in the Colvin Auto.

Eric

Pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now is a great time to get Wade Boggs for your set project. He's been signing very consistently for the last several months, and with a small donation (or not, some people get a response without the $) you should have no problem getting him.

Good luck with your project.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Now is a great time to get Wade Boggs for your set project. He's been signing very consistently for the last several months, and with a small donation (or not, some people get a response without the $) you should have no problem getting him.

Good luck with your project.

Yes I've been noticing that so I sent one today. Great minds think alike!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sent cards out to a few of my Favorite Players from the 80-90's.
    Had to try a few toughies but also sent to a few who are know to sign.
    Sent these cards out on 10/19 and 10/20

Matt Young #19- Pretty good pitcher for the Mariners and i needed someone who i know signs. RETURNED SIGNED

Jimmy Key #29- Solid pitcher for the Blue Jays, also remember him from the World Series with the Jays. Loved the Joe Carter (oklahoma city kid) homerun. Good signer for success. RETURNED SIGNED

Wally Joyner #80- This guy could just plain hit. Saw he was hired as hitting assistant for Phillies so thought id take a shot to team. sending more during ST.

Wade Boggs #150- Still a favorite hitter of mine from the 80-90's. Guy could just flat out hit the ball. Saw all the success and had to give it a shot. Sent $5 donation. recieved signed

Pat Corrales #268- Now an assistant for the nationals. Wanted to get him while i had a chance.

Greg Gagne #558- liked this guy from those old Twins teams. He was a sparkplug type player. RETURNED SIGNED

Vince Coleman #590- He was a beast on the basepath. You knew he was stealing and it didnt even matter. This is a longshot but figured it was worth a try.

Ron Cey #767- trying to ink a few Cubs and he was a pretty solid player for the Dodgers in the early 80's before he wore the Cubs uniform. Hoping he continues signing would love to add this one. recieved signed

Shane Rawley #771- Pretty good pitcher for the Phillies. Missed him when he had the restraunt so im trying the home address-Long shot.

Oddibe McDowell #95- Another Rangers player who i liked to watch back in the day. Im working pretty hard on collecting Rangers autos as i have the most knowledge of them. RETURNED SIGNED

Ruben Sierra #261- Met him at a Rangers Game last year. He has a big accent but a really friendly guy to talk to. Got a signed ball now hoping for a TTM on card.

Will Clark #420- The Thrill was a favorite Ranger when he played. I tried to get his auto in person several times but always failed. So here is to hoping.

Sent out cards to Shawon Dunston and Danny Tartabull but had no 1987 Topps of them so ill be trading them for 1987 Topps if anyone has them.
    And now we wait......
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 11-07-2012 at 12:34 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Recieved my Andre Dawson Cards this weekend.
    Andre Dawson 1987T.JPGAndre Dawson 1991T.JPG

Also recieved my Vance Law
    Vance Law 1987T.JPGVance Law 1989T.JPG

And recieved my Bobby Witt
    Bobby Witt 1987T.JPG

Pretty good haul for one weekend. Still have over 30+ pending.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wanted to send out a few more:
    Alvin Davis, Lloyd Moseby, Kevin Gross, Rick Cerone, Brian Fisher, TR Bryden, Billy Jo Robidoux, Charlie Hough-Big Time Knuckleballer, Howard Johnson, Bruce Bochy-hoping he is happy to be in the World series and takes time to sign, Toby Harrah, Darren Daulton-sent to Dutch but forgot the Donation, Dave Kingman and Scott Bankhead. Good stuff here hope most of these come back.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Trying to get 100-150 out by end of year. Im currently at 70 sent for the set. Thus I have sent out to:
    Doug Corbett, Dan Plesac, Mark Eichhorn, Lonnie Smith, Floyd Bannister, Scott Bailes, Mike Heath, Don Robinson, Bill Fawley, Tom Kelly, Tim Stoddard, Ted Power, Bryn Smith, Frank Tanana, Jimy Williams, Jay Howell, Bruce Benedict and Mark Gubicza.
    Then trying for a few bigger names: Darryl Strawberry, Tony Gwynn, Dave Stewart and Goose Gossage.
    and now we wait some more.....
    Last edited by J_A_S_Z; 10-25-2012 at 11:44 PM.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast