Cards For Sale!!!! Some Pittsburgh Steelers and etc., so come in and take a look.

I have these cards for sale and I would like Paypal as payment today. Please let me know if you are interested in any of these or all of these cards.

2004 Press Pass Bronze
    Ricardo Colclough auto
    2004 Bowman's Best
    Ricardo Colclough auto
    2004 Donruss Classics "S.S.-Green"
    Ricardo Colclough auto 46/75
    2005 Absolute Memorabilia Spectrum
    Bryant McFadden auto 32/50
    2005 Leaf Certified Materials
    Bryant McFadden auto 074/100
    2005 Topps
    JJ Arrington auto

I am asking for $25 Paypal for all of them and that includes shipping/dc #. Let me know what you think as soon as you can today. I will be in and out for the next 1 hour 30 minutes. So, please leave a message and let me know. Thanks.

Ryan

I know its not much, but I will even throw in this card, if you buy all of them today.

2005 Absolute Memorabilia "RPM"
    JJ Arrington jsy/ball #/750

Let me know if your interested in any of this.

i might be interested. if you don't sell in a bit, i'll make an offer.

gretzky99,

Alright, I think $25 is a pretty good deal, but I will be listening. I do need the money some time today, just thought I'd mention that.

Ryan

gretzky99,

Also, I won't be on later this afternoon. But I will be back in the evening to check and respond to any messages I get.