Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes TIM, and Republicans aren't...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

Kind of like the Bush tax cuts that have been going on for how long now? You keep drinking that kool-aid.

I've got another way that will grow the economy even better than what the "bush tax cuts" did. Sending Obama back to Chicago will have far more effect than anything Romney or Ryan can do . The economy will Take off !

Country

Yes, Ryan was simply presenting himself as well rounded, gentlemenly, and very knowledgeable which made Biden look like a clown. No offense to Biden supporters

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yes, Ryan was simply presenting himself as well rounded, gentlemenly, and very knowledgeable which made Biden look like a clown. No offense to Biden supporters

What I find funny is that not a single Republican is talking about issues (just as Ryan wants it) and instead focus on how much Bidden smiled and that he interrupted when he smelled crap coming from Ryan. With all the "Obama can't run on the issues" talk, I'm still waiting for Romney or Ryan bring some up. All the do is deflect and ignore. Neither has told anyone a single thing, but you're supposed to hand them the keys without even knowing what their plan is because "it would take too long to explain". I guess the White House isn't worth their time.

But no, you go ahead and vote based on who smiled too much. Everyone knows that's how you pick a leader.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank "God" I didn't watch this....waste of time no doubt.

LOL @ the GOP supporters though, they're so desperate for anything to go badly for Obama...like a dog begging for a bone.

Goodness, I can't wait for this to be over, I'm sick and tired of it!

What has Obama done right during this run up to the election ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What I find funny is that not a single Republican is talking about issues (just as Ryan wants it) and instead focus on how much Bidden smiled and that he interrupted when he smelled crap coming from Ryan. With all the "Obama can't run on the issues" talk, I'm still waiting for Romney or Ryan bring some up. All the do is deflect and ignore. Neither has told anyone a single thing, but you're supposed to hand them the keys without even knowing what their plan is because "it would take too long to explain". I guess the White House isn't worth their time.

But no, you go ahead and vote based on who smiled too much. Everyone knows that's how you pick a leader.

You have really got to get off those sites you read . All the republicans are doing is talking about substance and ideas , ARE YOU DEAF ? or is it those places you go for info . You just accused the republicans of doing the EXACT same thing the democrats are doing , are you sure you know who the democrats are and who the republicans are ?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I'm not a Democrat and I don't frequent any specific sites like you do. Ryan has said he will cut taxes, keep the same programs and somehow make money doing it. When asked how, he doesn't answer.

I know who the groups are, please don't call me a moron. I see Ryan detect every issue and you somehow think he'd be great in the role because the other guy smiled too much.

People who vote based on smiles in a debate are far stupider than anyone who votes on race. Good job, Samuel.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not a Democrat and I don't frequent any specific sites like you do. Ryan has said he will cut taxes, keep the same programs and somehow make money doing it. When asked how, he doesn't answer.

I know who the groups are, please don't call me a moron. I see Ryan detect every issue and you somehow think he'd be great in the role because the other guy smiled too much.

People who vote based on smiles in a debate are far stupider than anyone who votes on race. Good job, Samuel.

Ryan's not keeping the same programs , remember he's gonna kill old lady's and babies and black people too . Of course this is what the democrats and liberals would want you to believe . If you can't find there plan online which I've posted , then you do not want to see it , because it's there .

And i didn't call you a moron but if you can't look up the Romney Ryan plan well then your just not to smart.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Don't throw democrat rhetoric at me and think you're clever. I'm not a democrat and you're not clever, not by a long shot. Ryan says no one will lose anything, taxes will be cut met ilessly and somehow it will pay of the debt. Tell me, I'd the same amount is going out and less is coming in what money, exactly, will be left to pay down the debt?

Right the several million from PBS is going to pay the debt. How many trillions is that debt again?

He's been given more chances to explain how it will work and has only either said "it will take too long to explain" or "other guys did it". He has no plan, or rather, no plan he wants you to know about.
    But no, you go ahead and pretend he's telling the truth. It'll be that much funnier from here when he widens the gap between rich and poor and eliminates the middle class for the sake of tax cuts that can't be paid for.

For all the facts and reasoning conservatives demand from the democrats, you guys sure don't hold your own party accountable for any of it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I agree that Biden won the debate, but I just wanted to reach through my TV and choke him. Biden is as smug as it gets. He's smart, no doubt. But so is Paul Ryan, and I give Ryan props for not just punching Biden in the face.

By the way, before you ask, I am allowed to be a Democrat and not like Joe Biden.

I pretty much agree with all of this. I think Biden won, but not by a whole lot. The biggest thing I took away from it was just how downright disrespectful of Ryan he was during the debate.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast