Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

One Box 2012-13 Artifacts: Feelin' the #/24 and #/36!

After a good run at the gym this morning and having just received my ever anticipated payday, I headed over to Wayne's Sports Cards to wet my whistle on a box of product. Though the selection of product was always grand and difficult to choose from, curiosity got the better of me and I settled on the newest Upper Deck hockey product. I was pleasantly surprised, what can I say.

The highlights have got to be the Robitaille dual jersey #/36 and the Bourque jsy/patch #/24. Definitely not a "meh" break, it was pretty solid...except for the autograph, I didn't even know that Grossman still played in the NHL:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rouss35's Items on eBay

Nice break Bruce! This year's Artifacts looks great! Too bad I can't afford new product right now. Congrats!!!

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

very cool bourque patch!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Break