Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In need of image cut work

In need of image cut work

Will pay 50 cc per image cut..let me know if interested, we can set up trades
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers
    I'm the proud owner of REED Authentics

2. Doniceage

Ed Too Tall Jones#1

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/November-1982...yGg~~60_57.JPG

Ed too tall jones #2

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/$(KGrHqJ,!iw...,(PYFQ~~_3.JPG

Post cut responses and i will send the cc. ill pay an extra 50cc for an effect such as dragan or topaz! Heading to work now , be home between 9:30-10 pm est time. I'll check for a response!
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers

Got the color one done. Let me know where I can send the .psd

Black and white done as well. PM me and I'll e-mail them over.

pm sent

let me know what you think. I think the topaz came out nice looking

The Too Tall looks pretty nice Thanks so much!
    Last edited by size17shoes; 10-18-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Last edited by size17shoes; 10-27-2012 at 10:10 PM.

Never heard back from you about me making cuts for you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast