Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: walmart cards

SCF Rewards

Talking walmart cards

since my parents are always there and im always with them what packs should i buy that have good cards in them like rc's auto and jerseys stuff like that

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

well wal mart sells retail packs. which means that you pay less but you get a lesser chance of pulling somthing great. but it does happen.if you like rcs then i would go with leaf rookies and stars 1 rookie a pack. they somtimes even have bowmens best in my wal mart which cost like 10-13 a pack which you get a gu or auto 1 in every two packs. thats about what i know about retail someone correct me if i gave any wrong info

john

Country

also topps pristine has a $30 pack at target, but I am not a big fan of it

SCF Rewards
    Country

At my Wal-mart I bought a '05 Donruss leaf rookies and stars for $10.
    it came with 5 packs - 5 cards in each pack......I got a Byron Leftwich GU /250, Alex Smith (QB RC) Slideshow /1250, Cedric Killings /100, and I think 1-2 RC's per pack............and all my base where good players..........plus I personally like the look of donruss cards!

I would buy it again if I feel like going down o WM and buying some retail!!

SCF Rewards

Talking

ok well since im not made of money what packs should i buy when i go to card shops?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

how much are you willing to spend on a pack?

SCF Rewards

Talking

well i really want auto r/c or just auto or just r/c.......GU and inserts will be good lol so under $50

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

absolute memrobelia is high end 40$ a pack
    leaf cirtified materials 10$ a pack at 1 insert a pack with 4 auto or gu a box in a 10 pack box
    bowmens best 10$ a pack auto or jersey 1 in 2 packs

SCF Rewards

Talking

yea i bought a discount $10 packs last night and i regret it because they sucked....dont buy there discount packs at walmart lol

SCF Rewards

Talking

went there 2 days ago and bought a espn pack and pulled a nice walter payton card common though.....can i get a auto or jersey in the bowman chrome at walmart? the pack contains 3 cards $4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast