Thread: Super Pack (idea)

Super Pack (idea)

Ive been collecting 05 UD Rookie Debut football and they have a feature called Rookie Hot Packs. It gave me the idea of a Super Pack. The card companies should start putting super packs in some of their sets. The super pack would have odds like 1:100 cases or whatever is realistic. In the super pack would be: an autograph, a game-used, a parallel #'d to 5, a "hot" rookie, and another misc special insert depending on the set. These cards would not count towards the garauntee'd autos and stuff that should be in the box. Also, they could have a Rookie Super Pack where all the cards would be of rookies, and the odds would be lower.

2. Kronozio
    Actually debut features a pack of all autographs. I dont know how much more scarce you want to get.

Wow, I didnt know that. I did get a pack full of Limited Saturday Patches. I wish i had a beckett, even though i didnt get anyone good. I just think it would be cool if more sets did this.

Upper Deck beat you to it man....they call it Exquisite or Ultimate Collection.

For those that haven't tried it, they are a rush to open, but so very disappointing when you your best card in a $300+ pack is a Shawn Marion auto patch.