Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Awesome IP success!!

Country

Awesome IP success!!

I went to the Tigers ALCS Game 3 last night and got some great autos. This is the back of my ticket, because I came ready with Yankee Topps.EPSON024.jpg
    Autos:
    Chris Chelios
    John Smoltz
    Nadomakong Suh
    Ken Singleton
    Jack Morris
    David Wells
    Joe Torre
    Ron Darling
    Cal Ripken Jr.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Country

bump

BANNED

Country

That's pretty cool. There is a guy on SCF that makes Awesome custom cards and could insert each sig into a custom card for you. His pricing is very reasonable too!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome man

Country

Thanks guys!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Very cool, did you get them coming out from the parking complex/getting out of taxi's?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country

Very cool, did you get them coming out from the parking complex/getting out of taxi's?

No I got Chelios walking out of the Baptist church parking lot by Cheli's and there he was walking by me. Cal Ripken and Boomer I got when they were getting ready to do the postgame. I got Nadomakong Suh syanding by the dugout. I got Darling and Ken Singleton on the field. I got Smoltz, Darling, Torre and Morris from the tunnel right behind home plate. I also got Ripken on my program.