Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Long time Lurker from Ontario, collecting for my newborn son

Long time lurker to the site especially the ttm database, i started to collect card and autographs a few months back after years away from the hobby. I recently had my first baby boy, and decided that i should start collecting now, so in a few years when he starts to like hockey etc, i can give him the collection to continue.... i mostly post in the autograph thru the mail part of the forum as that has been my focus along side building some sets for each year after his birth... .so far ive almost completed the base sets of upper deck series 1 and 2 and sp authentic for this past year.... holding two RNH young guns , a hodgson canvas a leblanc canvas and young gun ( im a habs fan)... also have the leblanc future watch auto and auto patch.... to put away....

Looking forward to more posts... you can follow my successes on twitter @collect4carter

Cheers

Hey Ted! Glad to have ya! It's nice to see ya starting a collection for your son. Thats how I got into collecting, and I never stopped! My inbox is always open if ya ever need anything!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12