Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Need a few base to finish my 2012 Americana Heroes and Legends set

Looking to trade only- I only have a few dupes, but have tons of other stuff. If you can help, please LMK
    Thanks!
    Ed

102 105 109 111 113 116 120 122 124
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

have one of them in my bucket, and have a proof card /100 from the set as well

i wouldn't mind picking that relic up, what would you need for it?

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    have one of them in my bucket, and have a proof card /100 from the set as well

have any of the womens soccer autos from the set? id love to work a bigger deal to add to my olympic PC

i have a mary lou retton custon auto or a kerri strug index card. any interest there?

have any of the womens soccer autos from the set? id love to work a bigger deal to add to my olympic PC

ive got both personalized and cert'ed autos of both of them, so i probably dont need any more of those two

picked up another blaster and have these two base for you 105, 116 and i also pulled a lisa fernandez softball summer xxviii relic (grey) 334/499 . . . would you consider trading these for your airmen relic?

ive got both personalized and cert'ed autos of both of them, so i probably dont need any more of those two

hey ed, i have all of your needs . . . send me a sase or money for postage and they are yours.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12