Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rashad McCants Auto/Shorts FOR TRADE

I have a 05-06 Topps Big Game Picture Perfect Shorts/Auto #d/199 Rashad McCants BV $40 for trade. I am looking to trade for a nice Auto that catches my eye in BB, BKB, or FB. If interested, please send me your list of Auto's for trade. Thank you

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    You finally got it.

Hopefully the extra Warrick Auto compensated for the wait.

Sorry again

I like your 00-01 SP Authentic Dirk Nowitzki Signs of the Times BV $40. Has same BV as the McCants so could do it for that if you are interested. Please just let me know either way. Thank you

sorry, the Dirk sells too well to trade at bv. Last few on ebay have sold for over bv

I could really use the McCants check out my site and also I have about 10 or 15 gu and autos not on my site that are listed here.

SPx Basketball:
    Julius Hodge RC Jersey Auto
    Winning Combos Shaq/Yao
    Winning Combos B.Miller/Peja
    Winning Materials Jordan
    Winning Materials Marion

Bowman Chrome Football:
    Dante Ridgeway RC Auto

Upper Deck All Star Baseball Classics:
    Tori Hunter Jersey
    Moises Alou Jersey w/pinstripe on far left edge (Cubs)

UD Pro Sigs:
    Abe Alvarez Auto

Lucky 13's

Hooperstar1: I am interested in your Winning Materials Michael Jordan. LMK Thank you

Kobe12: Didn't see anything there of interest, thanks anyway though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast