Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Some help with Skylanders wanted

My son wants Skylanders for Christmas. So I go and buy it - Wii starter set to be specific. Then I find a dozen or so cool figures to go with it. Then a week later I hear about Skylander's Giants. And of course so does my son.

So my questions are:

Do I need a whole new portal for the Giants game? I assume that I do.

Will my son be able to play the regular figures on the Giants portal or will we have to switch games in and out?

Should I just return the regular wii game and get the Giants game?

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See keeb1995's Items on eBay

Both of the Games are different but as long as you have the portal from the first game you don't need another one to play the new one. Also all of the old characters play with the new Giants game but the new characters don't play on the old game, Spyro's Adverture. Hope that helps.

Brennan