Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Product Of 2012?

SCF Rewards
    Country

For my part, it was artifacts. Old and recent players together in a same set are really fun, and the cards was really nice looking. Great jersey/patchs/auto cards in the set for an abordable price.

This year, we praticly can't see the name on emerald, spectrum and black cards. I collect only OPC this year( trying to do the whole set rainbows) and maybe a couple of artifacts cards... not a lot.
    Always looking for trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

For me it was Contenders or Prime. I love the look of both products and the cards were just plain awsome in Prime. Contenders added lots of value with the Patch Autos aswell
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

Panini Prime is my choice. Great looking cards and some truly amazing hits

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

thanks for all your opinions!

BANNED

Country

ITG Canada Versus the World, or UD parkhurst.

Country

CUP hands down. My luck could've had something to do with it though; pulled an RNH /99, scheifele 5-6 colour arp /99 that sold for $2500 and a 1/1 kesler laundry tag.
    Everything else was a let down IMO, and had dramatic decrease in value. I always like Ultimate as well, but didn't pull much. Best pull in 2 cases was a landeskog /99.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Like last year, I think Score deserves the #1 spot. You get a shot at short print rookies and autographs for $30 a box or $1 a pack. Tough to beat and for some reason I think it's the only product that really tries to capture the spirit of the game.

Kudos for Prime, Titanium and Contenders who were stand-out products as well.

UD as a whole was meh.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

awesome opinions!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

I really liked Ultimate nice cards not alot of filler and a chance at some real nice cards all for under $ 100

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I am a big fan of Titanium this year. Just about every patch card has a WICKED patch with very little one colors showing up and the chance to pull a big low numbered rookie is always fun.

On a more Biased note Broad Street Boys wasn't bad either LOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast