Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    no inserts, but I have these, I can through all of them in.

weeden press pass
    trent richardson press pass
    phil taylor 2011 gridiron gear rc x2
    jabaal sheard 2011 gridiron gear rc

Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    Curt everhart- I am not actually sure what it books, it is not in my book, and when I got it, it was involved in a bigger deal where the bvs were equal, just not sure the exact breakdown, interested in the diana taurasi, do you have a pick, whats it worth, any shot you could look up the hilton?

MichiganMax- Is it gu or auto, only really looking for gu and auto.

It's a nice auto
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

whats it worth and what do you want, is it #ed, do you have a pic by chance

sounds good go ahead and post
    wanted: Baseball rookies, football rookies, basketball rookies, and any Michael Jordan, Joe Montana 1981-1987, Walter Payton 1976-1987, Current Indians, Aaron Judge, Cody Bellinger
    Hidden Content

whats it worth and what do you want, is it #ed, do you have a pic by chance
    bv $15, source hockey Beckett mag., Nov. 2011
    Need , newer Lions /newer Red Wings Anthony Mantha/ Tigers....my Flickr account: Hidden Content

would just depend on what you need, I have moved a lot of stuff today, list is getting thin, do you have a pic?

would just depend on what you need, I have moved a lot of stuff today, list is getting thin, do you have a pic?
    I don't hava scan of it, but the card is really nice and went directly from pack 2 toploader.

BTW I have a decent 12 R&S Knox patch and two yeahhh two 2010 SPx B. Marshall winning materials GUs x/125 ( C Florida) ( one's is just a 90%blue/orange patch and the other's is white/blue/orange with seams)

sorry, not interested in the bears gu, can you find a pic on ebay or somewhere, just curious as to how it looks, what did you need for it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12