Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What is the best card you ever pulled from a Retail Pack?

My best one so far was a 2003 UD series 1 pack. I got an Ichiro Patch Stripe Exclusive card. Only 63 made and it had like 4 or 5 colors on it. I got it at my local Wal-Mart.

What about you? What did ya get and where did you get it from?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I bought a retail box of 02 prospect premiers (my first retail) at Wal-Mart and pulled a Scott Kazmir xrc auto Booked $100

recently (somewhat recently actually)...a 2003 Donruss Classics Terence Newman Significant Signatures

any time I pull a Tim Couch card though it's always cool

edit: my other best pull besides the Newman,my Dual Signatures Yao Ming/Wang Zhizhi #'d 259/275 from UD Inspirations,books around $140-$200

well I bought a three pack value pack of cards at 7-11 that contained a pack of 98/99 upper Deck Black Diamond. I pulled a quad diamond Steve Yzerman numbered /100 that booked for 240.00

MY best retail was from wal-mart in 1997. few packs of Finest basketball, Got the Kobe rc refractor. Sold it at a show that week-end for 90(it did'nt book yet and guys were buying them for 9 ea. (the regs that is)) still kicking my self , because as of 2 weeks later it was over 300 then went to 450.00.

Originally posted by sportscollector03
    I bought a retail box of 02 prospect premiers (my first retail) at Wal-Mart and pulled a Scott Kazmir xrc auto Booked $100
    This is my best pull, too. Also pulled the Francoeur JSY from a box and a 2002 Pros & Prospect Sammy Sosa/Luis Gonzalez dual bat card from a $9.99 variety box.

Tim

When I was 14 I pulled a Wayne Gretzky Upper Deck card at a grocery store that was a paralel card (ice something) and it was worth $175 BV. I ended up trading it for $175 worth of about 50 cards of commons and inserts of Felix Potvin, who is my favorite player and was much more popular back then. Today I would have maybe tried Ebay? lol.

I just started again and the best card I got is a GU Brett Favre UD MVP with the football in it. (1:96 packs). I don't think it's in Beckett yet so I am curious how much it's worth...I'm thinkin of signing up for the online price guide to find out.

My best two pulls from buying a single pack were

1982 Topps Cal Ripken Jr RC....sold it for $125 years ago....
    1985 Topps Mark McGwire RC.....sold it for $150 years ago...

My best was in 2000 me and my uncle got a box of 2000 Upper Deck MVP there was 11 packs in the box he said i could have 3. Picked 3 so then we started opening. I pulled a 2000 Upper DecK MVP GOLD Prosign Torry Holt Auto 15/25 BV$80!!! Pretty good! Also pulled a Jeff Garcia RC Auto and a Ron Dayne RC Auto out of Retail!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast