Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Bogus voter purge letters showing up in Florida

Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

isn't it amazing that all these uncovered voter fraud attempts are Republican frauds aimed at democrats? I remember fox news going NUTS about ACORN for months.. and they never even did anything. Fox News reports on this? Non existent.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

isn't it amazing that all these uncovered voter fraud attempts are Republican frauds aimed at democrats? I remember fox news going NUTS about ACORN for months.. and they never even did anything. Fox News reports on this? Non existent.

Well, it probably is Obama's fault anyway...or a Democrat plant...either way, some conservative will come along and explain how the GOP is faultless and this all the work of the Dems...in 3...2...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, it probably is Obama's fault anyway...or a Democrat plant...either way, some conservative will come along and explain how the GOP is faultless and this all the work of the Dems...in 3...2...

I'll give you the line for them...

"Just because some individuals are bad does not mean the entire Republican party is at fault. Only a Dem would see it that way..."

My response? The republican party hired these people.. and in the case of the dumped registrations.. it was a company that was already under investigation for possible voter fraud. The republicans knew that when they hired them. In Pennsylvania it was a republican elected official bluntly saying he was trying to rig the state.
    Last edited by Imac7065; 10-24-2012 at 01:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

My response would be, if that's the case, why is it only on one side? Logic dictates that if this is just individuals, it would be happening both ways. Why are only GOP supporters guilty of this? Especially since you were the ones worried about it in the first place?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

one bad apple can ruin the whole bunch, that is why when you see one you need to throw it out.

crazy people are everywhere including the republicans.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

one bad apple can ruin the whole bunch, that is why when you see one you need to throw it out.

But you don't support one party over the other...

So why are all these bad apples related to one party and not both, shrew?

You see, this is where you have to let go of Baracktose intolerance and actually ask questions. Justvsluffing it off is naive at best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol did I nail it or what?

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

lol did I nail it or what?

I have to admit, I didn't actually think it would be that quick.