Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was back East visiting family and was able to make it to the Lehigh Valley-Columbus game. Some were obtained by the players entrance, before the game, and after the game while the players were leaving.

Was able to get the below on an Indians logo 8x10

JC Romero
    Jeremy Hermida
    TJ House
    Dice K
    Danny Salazar
    Carlos Carrasco
    Ezequiel Carrera
    Chun Hsiu-Chen

Trevor Bauer - 8x10 in Indians uniform and picture with

When Columbus arrived they came in 3 different vans and when Bauer came there was only 6 of us and he said he would sign inside. I was worried but he was great.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Opening Day game for the Arizona Fall League and watched Peoria vs. Surprise. With Peoria going through construction they will play at Surprise this season.

Delino DeShields Jr. (HOU) - OMLB
    Kelly Dugan (PHI) - Phillies Logo 8 x 10
    Nolan Fontana (HOU) - Fall League Program
    Aaron Altherr (PHI) - Phillies Logo 8 x 10
    Stefen Romero (SEA) - Fall League Program
    Cory Spangenberg (SD) - Lineup Sheet
    Tyler Naquin (CLE) - Fall League Program

Heading to Denver for a few days but will hit up some more games throughout the season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff! I do Arizona fall league myself and I'm doing Peoria and salt river tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to Mariners camp this past Sunday and Monday and did really well. I bought a full size Mariners helmet and was able to get the below on it.

Felix Hernandez
    Fernando Rodney
    Logan Morrison
    Nick Franklin
    Dustin Ackley
    Brad Miller
    Willie Bloomquist
    Taijuan Walker
    Danny Hultzen
    James Paxton
    Xavier Avery
    Mike Zunino
    John Buck
    Tom Wilhelmsen
    Hisashi Iwakuma
    Blake Beavan
    James Jones
    Jack Zduriencik

SCF Rewards
    Country

Didn't graph today but as I drove past the Padres practice fields I heard something hit my car. Turns out it was a home run ball. I made sure to get out and get the ball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Colby Lewis on game program at Texas-Seattle game.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ex-LSU CB/PR & current Cardinals Safety Tyrann Mathieu - 8x10

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Broncos-Cardinals game today and was able to get some Broncos alumni they had signing pregame.

Mark Jackson - Game Program & Broncos 8 x 10
    Leroy Evans - Broncos 8 x 10
    Bucky Dilts - Broncos 8 x 10

Was also able to get my picture taken with Mark Jackson who was 1/3rd of the 3 Amigos.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TJ Ward courtesy of a signing held by Denver Autographs.

Gearing up for the Super Bowl festivities and then Spring Training. Arizona is the place to be for awhile for getting some autographs. Hopefully can post some good successes from the Super Bowl events.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hit up the NFL Experience the last 3 days and it was awesome.

Tuesday

Patrick Peterson - Card (Would only sign the provided card)
    Greg Olsen - Pro Bowl Ticket
    Antonio Cromartie - Pro Bowl Ticket
    Mike Adams - Broncos Hat
    Dan Williams - Card

Wednesday

Emmanuel Sanders - Broncos Mini Helmet

I was first in line for the Sanders signing as I have a story about his autograph. The only thing I asked for for my birthday was his autograph and my girlfriend bought me one but unfortunately the person she bought it from took her money and never sent the autograph. I was not going to be denied so I made sure to get there early enough to get the first spot.

Von Miller - Broncos Mini Helmet

So pumped to get Miller as he is one of my favorite players. I had bought a Fast Pass a few weeks back for this day and luckily he was signing and I was able to jump the line because the line was crazy long.

Maurice Jones-Drew - Card

Thursday

I didn't graph today but still had a great time.

TJ Ward - Took a picture with

Demaryius Thomas - Hand shake

Hung out a lot in Radio Row and there were signs posted all over stating no autographs so I was not going to risk getting in trouble. Saw so many great players and personalities there over the last few days. I was right near AJ Green, Archie Manning, and said hi to Tim Brown.

It is so awesome having the Super Bowl out here as you never know who you will see around. I saw a few guys outside of the NFL Experience including Ryan Tannehill and his wife at the same restaurant my girlfriend and I were eating at.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast