Question Would any1 have an intrest in this, and how much in trade or $$ would you go??

Hey Gang-

I totally forgot I had this card. It is a Keenan McCardell 01 Pac Prvt Stock #d/125, BUT, you need to see the scan to appreciate it.

I would not accept CC for it, but was wondering if anyone would have any type of interest??

BTW....if you can't offer a serious amount in trade or $$ (not $10, etc...you get my point) then please don't bother! I have no problems holding on to it, but if there is someone out there who would enjoy it I would entertain offers!

(It is the top card, I don't have the one below it anymore)

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

strongdude85
    Rima- Did you get my offers in the one post for cards for card cash you had? I cant find the thread to see if you responded. LOL Can you help me out? THanks

Re: Would any1 have an intrest in this, and how much in trade or $$ would you go??

Originally posted by BlackDiam0nd66
    Hey Gang-

I totally forgot I had this card. It is a Keenan McCardell 01 Pac Prvt Stock #d/125, BUT, you need to see the scan to appreciate it.

I would not accept CC for it, but was wondering if anyone would have any type of interest??

BTW....if you can't offer a serious amount in trade or $$ (not $10, etc...you get my point) then please don't bother! I have no problems holding on to it, but if there is someone out there who would enjoy it I would entertain offers!

(It is the top card, I don't have the one below it anymore)

Peace,
    Rima
    i might be interested in it as a friend collects him and possibly we could do something,thaxs jamie.

strongdude85
    Jlderry- I have a 2001 Pros and Prospects Jersey of him, you need?

i'd have to ask him about that one

Originally posted by strongdude85

i'd have to ask him about that one,i'll lyou know,ok thaxs jamie

Jon-

LOL.....you are so silly :p

I did respond to the thread....here is a link to it:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...threadid=17547

SDF & JL-

Please post some autographs you may be willing to trade for it, I will take Baseball or Football autos I need.

also SDF...LMK again which of the guys you are interested from my list, I remember Weinke, and Minnis is gone....

PLMK and thanks!! :)

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by strongdude85
    no,hes got it,thaxs though.jamie