Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Questions for my conservative/republican leaning friends

I understand that each of you are on your own personal crusade to vote President Obama out of office. I know your reasons for wanting them out even though I disagree with them. That being said if you motto is to get Obama out by any means neccessary why did you nominate the two pieces of garbage that you did Ryan and Twitt Romney? Even before them look at the garbage that you was parading around. Rick Santorum a right wing religious zealout, Michelle Bachman a complete idiot and last but not least Herman Cain a man who I have absolutely no respect for. (I wont go any futher on him but anyone who reads P&R on a regular basis knows my reasons for despising him) The only republican who made the least bit of sense was Ron Paul. Why didn't you give him a fair shake? Was it that he was only a republican by name and he was more libertarian than anything else? What about a McCain/Powell ticket. Scratch that well all know why Colin Powell wouldn't have went anywhere either. Yes republicans your party is nothing more than a heaven for the ultra rich, christian extremists, racists, homophobics and complete idiots.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Mitt Romney is the nominee by default. Like you said, look what he was up against. No one electable, that's for sure. Romney got lucky being the best of a bad situation. The far right doesn't likie Romney, so Ryan was brought in to placate that group while they groomed Romney to speak their message and denounce his own.

It's not really difficult to see, but this question wasn't meant for me, so this will probably be taken as a bash, even though it isn't.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

sorry i even bothered reading that, thought it was something you wanted an answer on, but you just had to bash as normal.

if you took all the idiots out of politics, there would be few remaining and guess what, they wouldn't all be liberals.

shocking, i know, but you'll get over it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

I was actually going to respond until the "pieces of garbage" part. You may not like their politics, but I don't think it's debatable that they are good people.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

You are going to be very shocked Mr.Veggie come Nov.7th. When all the hope and change is gone !

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I understand that each of you are on your own personal crusade to vote President Obama out of office. I know your reasons for wanting them out even though I disagree with them. That being said if you motto is to get Obama out by any means neccessary why did you nominate the two pieces of garbage that you did Ryan and Twitt Romney? Even before them look at the garbage that you was parading around. Rick Santorum a right wing religious zealout, Michelle Bachman a complete idiot and last but not least Herman Cain a man who I have absolutely no respect for. (I wont go any futher on him but anyone who reads P&R on a regular basis knows my reasons for despising him) The only republican who made the least bit of sense was Ron Paul. Why didn't you give him a fair shake? Was it that he was only a republican by name and he was more libertarian than anything else? What about a McCain/Powell ticket. Scratch that well all know why Colin Powell wouldn't have went anywhere either. Yes republicans your party is nothing more than a heaven for the ultra rich, christian extremists, racists, homophobics and complete idiots.

This post is exactly what i'm talking about when I talk about how threads always seem to start with bashing for no reason. Honestly, what is the point of this thread?

And for the record, Romney and Obama are both bad choices, in my opinion.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I was actually going to respond until the "pieces of garbage" part. You may not like their politics, but I don't think it's debatable that they are good people.

On some of them, it is debatable. Who was it who said "some girls...they rape so easy"?

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

sorry i even bothered reading that, thought it was something you wanted an answer on, but you just had to bash as normal.

if you took all the idiots out of politics, there would be few remaining and guess what, they wouldn't all be liberals.

Try answering the question instead of shifting the goal-posts. Don't let real facts that the OP has presented get in your way.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Do me a favour and tell AUT and TIM that they wouldn't all be conservative either. Just trying for equal air time and equal charge of guilt. You know, those things you say you do but never actually get around to.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, even air time? i was replying to another republican bashing thread, no need to mention republicans, they were already bashed. that is why i could never be liberal they don't have a clue on how to collaborate with anyone but themselves. funny you have no issue with the bashing, just the fact i didn't write out conservatives in my post. and even had to include anther bash to taxman. and you guys claim it is the conservatives that won't work with the dems, who would want to work for people who constantly call them names, accuse them of everything and more, and cry when anyone says something to them. this is why race relations suck now too, because people think it is ok for one side to say something and not the other. hate breeds hate and you guys do a lot of breeding. (though i am sure it will be someone elses fault)

centrehice, what does that post even mean?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast