Headed to a card show in a couple of hours and I need answers.

I haven't been to a card show since I was a little kid. Do they buy or trade there? If someone could help me that would be great.

2. Kronozio
    yes they do. but usually they are looking to sell. I have been able to trade HOF stuff to guys before though.

thanks sneekc. I hope it is worth driving 30 miles for. Is 20 tables very big?

Quote Originally Posted by magicdonjuan
    thanks sneekc. I hope it is worth driving 30 miles for. Is 20 tables very big?
    Not all that big but it`s about average I would say. I once went to a sports show(Triumph Sports)where there had to be well over 100 tables, granted it wasn`t only trading cards but just about everything. I had a great time. I actually went to get my Mitchell & Ness Namath Jersey autographed and a nice Sack Exchange poster autographed. Paid $300+ for the auto`s but it was well worth it imho. I doubt I would ever run into Namath or any of the Sack Exchange members on the street, especially with my shirt/poster in tow.

are hobby boxes cheaper at the shows or on ebay?

No, they are usually about the same as Hobby stores, maybe a bit cheaper, but nothing like Ebay prices.