Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hundreds of like new or new un opened toploaders For sale

i have a few hundred like new toploaders most are for regular cards with some thicker ones mixed in. im trying to get pictures i took with my phone over to the laptop but im having trouble getting the phone to be recognized. i will get a pic up asap. these toploaders have mostly never been used and have been stored in a box. they do not have tape or stickers on them and have minimal scratches. i will probably ship them in a flat rate box depending on how many are requested. if you have any interest lmk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How much on the entire lot?
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

let me get a rough count and fill up a box for you and ill see what shipping prices would be. i dont plan on asking much for them mainly i just want to make a few bucks and cover shipping.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds good...just lmk. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

if 44 magnum passes, LMK

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i have roughly 700 toploaders boxed up 75 of them are new and unopened, the rest are basically new just without the original packaging. as you can imagine the box is fairly heavy but i could let them all go for $30 shipped.

i counted out a pile of 75 and then matched that pile until the box was as full as i could get it which is why i say roughly 700.

im expecting shipping costs to be quite a bit and 25 new toploaders usually run $2 so its a good deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

I will wait until you hear from Magnum before deciding as I do not want to jump over him to get these

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm good with that if you want to post it up. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

trade posted 44mag.. thanks for the deal and thanks for being so courteous braves.