Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

look for paul pierce auto and gu and ryan gomes.

i update this list on 2-13-06 at 9:07
    Last edited by carolceltic473442; 02-13-2006 at 09:07 PM.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i have a 05-06 UD Rookie Debut Debut Ink Ryan Gomez Rookie Auto Lmk if you Need it Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    i have a 05-06 UD Rookie Debut Debut Ink Ryan Gomez Rookie Auto Lmk if you Need it Thanks
    very much so that is like one i dont have. let me know what kind of deal you would do . did you ever hear from baron davis guy.

Soo Sorry i didnt Get Back To Ya He Never Posted but He Actually Sent It and i Recieved Today so yes the BDavis is Gone Will have to Update My List

but would you do the Gomes for the Marion Striaght Up or Jalen Rose Lmk thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    Soo Sorry i didnt Get Back To Ya He Never Posted but He Actually Sent It and i Recieved Today so yes the BDavis is Gone Will have to Update My List

but would you do the Gomes for the Marion Striaght Up or Jalen Rose Lmk thanks
    great either one i trade for it .
    carol

[
    anyone else??????????? there blizzard in mass stuck in house like to build collection.

The Pierce is 19/20 and jerseys is from game and warm up is from all-star game.

I would like to get that Wallace so if you could check my list maybe we could work something out.

Thanks
    Last edited by lopezhm; 11-05-2007 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lopezhm
    The Pierce is 19/20 and jerseys is from game and warm up is from all-star game.

I would like to get that Wallace so if you could check my list maybe we could work something out.

Thanks

look for auto for wallace of paul

i guess i can take the marion for the gomes if deal post trade and i dont mind we can send same time lmk thanks
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content (please check comments on scans to see if any have been traded)
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast