Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want Kliff Kingsbury

Want Kliff Kingsbury

Looking for Kliff Kingsbury (2003) that I don't have that have him in his Texas Tech uniform. Don't need anything of him in a Patriots uniform or Senior Bowl stuff. Here's what I already have:

Rookie Review
    SP Game Used Significant Signatures
    Topps All-American RC
    Topps All-American Foil
    Topps Draft Picks & Prospects RC
    Topps Draft Picks & Prospects Collegiate Cuts
    Ultimate Collection AUTO RC
    Ultimate Collection Ultimate Signatures
    Upper Deck Pros and Prospects AUTO RC w/ Sammy Baugh

Basically, if he's not in a Patriots uniform, those ugly red Senior Bowl uniforms, or listed above, I want it. Thanks, Daniel
    Hidden Content
    I collect Texas Tech alumni (2003-present), David Carr rookies I don't have, and Warren Moon (Oilers uniform only!)

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    2003 Upper Deck Pros & Prospects Game Day Kliff Kingsbury 327/350 (Black Texas Tech) #JC-KL

I am only selling right now as I need to regain some funds. PM me with an offer or let me know if u need me to make a price. thanks.

I have these

'03 press pass je k.kingsbury
    '03 presspass k.kingsbury

soccershane...i can do $3 dlvd for the jersey. LMK if that works. I'm low on paypal, but I just made a deposit that should clear Monday or Tuesday.

kartel & pats1fan...what are you looking for it/them?
    Hidden Content
    I collect Texas Tech alumni (2003-present), David Carr rookies I don't have, and Warren Moon (Oilers uniform only!)

since they r press pass you can have them...Just send a sase plmk and i'll im u my address.

I have these 3 you might be ineterested in

2003 Sage Hit
    2003 Topps Draft Picks Chrome
    2003 Topps Draft Picks Gold Chrome Refractor

I like the Cadillac Espn /199 and the Darrent Williams Longevity. Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by redraiderdc8
    soccershane...i can do $3 dlvd for the jersey. LMK if that works. I'm low on paypal, but I just made a deposit that should clear Monday or Tuesday.

kartel & pats1fan...what are you looking for it/them?
    bv of the Auto is $12... I could do $4 dlvd...or trade for something in my sig...

pats1fan...I'll send you a PM shortly.

gbarber21...what do the Kingsburys and Carnell book? I'd like to save the Darrent for something equally rare.

kartel...I could do that, PM with your info.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast