Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Who has Emmitt, Aikman, and Irvin rookies? Im looking for all!!

looking for all rookies of these guys. I preper score rookies of aikman and irvin but will take topps and pro set in nice condition. I want all emmitt rookies as well. let me know what u have and what ur looking for. thanks. Im looking for bgs 9 and psa 9 and above of these guys as well. thanks

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!

Hey Russelmg, need this

Roy Williams(Cowboys)2005 Donruss Gridiron Gear Past and Present Jerseys Jumbo Swatch #ed 21/23 (huge white swatch)

Rob, lmk

russellmg28- I have these. I would be looking for other graded rookies or graded vintage. The Smith and the Capitol Aikman will naturally be harder to get from me.

89 Score Aikman Capitol 10
    89 Topps Traded Aikman BCCG 10
    89 Topps Traded 70T Troy Aikman PSA Mint 9
    90 Fleer Update E. Smith BGS 9.5
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

fact, only looking for these three, but i might. let me see the card and i will see.

jfried, nice cards. i like the aikman topps psa 9, emmitt bgs 9.5, and i have no idea what capitol is, but i will give u bv's on them or if u want to use selling values im ok with that too. but ill give u bvs on them. i have many graded stuff, not alot of vintage, having had those graded much really. only graded vintage i have is a walter psa 9. let me know what kind of things u like. look at my site and let me know what u have. thanks

89 Score Aikman Capitol 10 classified at other in book bv $60
    89 Topps Traded Aikman BCCG 10 bv $15
    89 Topps Traded 70T Troy Aikman PSA Mint 9 $15
    90 Fleer Update E. Smith BGS 9.5 bv $60

russellmg28- Nice collection. What are the Book Values of the graded BGS 9.5 Smith RC and the BGS 9.5 Favre RC?

jfried, i was doing some research, how long ago was your aikman score graded by capitol. didnt know if u knew this or not, but they graded star co. cards. either way i want the aikman, ill end up getting it cross graded just for assurance though. what smith, your talking about alex smith right? well i know favre books for $80, the ultra rc bgs 9.5, the alex smith rookie premiere i dont have. i dont have the 2005 ones. book is from november and they only update the graded every feb book, so the 2005's i dont think book yet. but raw it books for 300

elway i like your irvin topps, aikman pro set and topps, and barry topps and pro set. id like to see scans of them first though, and ill see what i can offer. thanks.

hey!!

srry I don't have scans..........but will pm you with valueable info!

russellmg28- Sorry, I was referring to the Emmitt Smith Topps RC

oh ok jfried. the emmitts should be in my pc section. if they arent they should, lol. i collect emmitt and aikman a lot. i want one card of irvin and thats a psa 10 and bgs 9.5 of his score, lol. was there anything else u liked?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast