Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

ken dorsey underestimated?

in the oakland-49ers game ken dorsey threw a couple of long passes. scouts have said that ken had a weak arm and could not throw accurate over 30 yrds. well i saw the game and he was pretty acurate

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bonds-4-mvp's Items on eBay

One thing the scouts always miss is the intangibles a player has. Dorsey doesn't have the physical tools, but the guy knows how to win. It's not a bad gamble for a 6th or 7th round pick.

SCF Rewards

without a doubt, Dorsey is under-estimated.

He was a great QB in college (unlike Eric Crouch, who could run fantastic, but couldn't pass worth a lick).

I think the 49ers got a steal and he will definitely pay dividends.

Montana wasn't the most athletically gifted QB (or even in top 50), he didn't have the strongest arm, but he knew how to read defense, and was just mobile enough to escape pressure in the pocket

phantompenguin
    OMG HE DID SOMETHING IN PRE-SEASON!

Dorsey still has a noodle arm and so-so accuracy.

He has intangables and could pay dividends for a seventh rounder, he was definetly worth the pick, but I can't see him amounting to anything more than a mediocre back-up.

SCF Rewards

same things were said of Joe Montana back when Bill Walsh drafted Montana.

we'll see whether Dorsey amounts to anything....

but he can't be worse than Ryan Leaf

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Vancouver Canucks San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @gperri5 See forza_juve_10's Items on eBay Instagram:

all i know is everytime i watch dorsey, i get more and more impressed every time, the man knows how to play and win, he will be a keeper in this league for years to come.

ken dorsey #7- Future SF49ers starting qb who will lead them to their 7th superbowl
    (garcia will lead them to their 6th)

SCF Rewards

Dorsey has been absolutely phenomenal in the pre-season.

I am not sure how far the Niners will go, esp. if Terrell is not re-signed after this season. And I am not so sure the Niners have the right defense to go up against the Rams.

But, I think the Niners got a fabulous steal with Dorsey.

Almost as good as getting Montana in the 3rd round!!