still looking to trade/buy/sell...come inside

check my tradelist and lmk waht you like....id prefer to just look at sites in return. if your selling list what you got....thanks

james

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    hi,
    I'd be interested in any 05 absolute baseball cards you have non-base as i have them already, gwynn/arod (GU/autos/5+cards only) either view my list or check my site: www.freewebs.com/tifany7102 also i have a post of new items not listed on my website yet. if interested.

tifany - i ave some slight intrest in the doerr jersey /10 but the only absolute memorabilia stuff i ahve is way out of the price range (thorpe jumbo jersey, ruth jersey/bat)

check my site and lmk if you see anything else you might take for it. thanks

james

I'd like to get a hold of any Milledge Autos you might be trading. I am also looking to sell most of my cards (except the milledges). Look at my tradelist.

Thanks
    Tom

i like these

laroche, markakis, wood, nolasco autos
    2004 Bowman Sterling Thomas Diamond
    2005 Topps Chrome Andy LaRoche
    2005 Bowman Chrome Carlos Gonzalez
    2005 Bowman Chrome Brandon McCarthy
    2005 Bowman Chrome Brandon Sing
    2005 Bowman Chrome Chuck Tiffany
    2005 Bowman Chrome Chuck James

i dont have any milledge for trade right now...lmk prices on those. thanks
    james

LaRoche - 20 (At home though, so I would have to get it when I go home next weekend)
    Markakis - 25
    Wood - 30
    Nolasco - 7

The other RCs I'd sell for 3 a piece.

Lemme know

tom - if you can do diamond, laroche (non auto), gonzalez, and chuck james for 10$ then you got a deal. also do you take paypal? and are they well centered? lmk

james

they are all well centered, I can do that. I'll PM you my paypal address in a few