Thread: Steal on a Bob Feller 8 x 10

Steal on a Bob Feller 8 x 10

Yesterday I was at the sports memorbilia store at the mall. I was flipping through their binder of signed 8 x 10's, looking for a steal on something, and then I came across a signed Bob Feller 8 x 10. I flipped it over and the price tag said $9.00. I had to read it a couple of times to make sure it was for real. I checked out the COA and everything looked legit. Then I took it out and purchased it. I expected to have to put up a fight to get it for $9 but I didn't.

Then again, this is the same story where I purched an Ilya Kovalchuk RC that books $125 for $.25.

Heck of a steal. Thought I would share.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice find... I rarely come across anything that nice for that cheap around here.

-Lewis
    Desmond Howard, Charles Woodson, Tom Brady
    ”Bruise Brothers”, “Grind Line”, “Russian 5”
    Steve Yzerman, Brendan Shanahan, Mike Modano
    “Motor City Bad Boys”, “Fab 5”, Michael Jordan, Penny
    Mike Tyson, Brian Stann, CM Punk, Tiger Woods

I have 4 Bob Feller Donruss Greats Autos and I think I picked up one of em for like 6$ dvld. The other ones cost between 10-12 dvld.

nice item...but that is a fairly standard price...even lower around here in Ohio. He signs everything.

Bob Feller should have both arms cut off, he signs sooooooooooooooo much, when i lived in Vegas i worked at a card shop and the owner had Feller come in and sign 2500 Homeplates and 1000 Balls. Just think, that was one sitting