timefortrading

Buying Chipper and Andruw Game Used

I will buy any of your Chipper Jones or Andruw Jones Game Used Cards. I am willing to pay $2 each for as many as you can provide. All I ask is that they are in mint condition with 4 sharp corners and are shipped in a manner to keep them that way. I will pay appropriate shipping charges based on what is being sent. Please let me know what you have to offer and I will be in touch ASAP. I will consider duplicate cards as well.

Ty

2. Kronozio
    i could do these for $15 dlvd paypal:
    04 Playoff Honors Players Collection Chipper Jones Jsy 16/25

01 Fleer Futures Bases Loaded Chipper Jones Game Used Base (Hand numbered14/21 was a buyback card)

04 Playoff Honors Piece of the Game Chipper Jones Jsy 180/250

05 Playoff Prestige Connections Dual Jsy Chipper Jones/Andruw Jones 224/250

best i can do is $20 dlvd w/ dc, lmk, thanks.

a. jones 01 f. legacy hit kings bat
    a. jones 01 sp game bat- piece of history bat AJ
    a. jones 02 t. reserve jersey
    a. jones 02 ud auth 1997 jersey
    a. jones 03 finest jersey
    a. jones 03 topps gallery original bat
    c. jones 02 ex behind the numbers jersey
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content

timefortrading
    Not to be rude, but I listed what I was willing to pay, if you would like to sell any of them at $2 each as stated, let me know, otherwise, I will pass for now....

Thanks,
    Ty

Hi,
    Lots of people buy GUd in bulk for $1-$1.50 (mostly $1). That said, it will be quite a bit harder to get two star players GUd for only a $1 more. It doesn't allow the seller to dump larger quantities. That's the way you get people on the boards to move stuff cheap. Offer them ways to get rid of quantity as well as stuff they can't get rid of on a per card basis. I don't know if you collect or resell, but if you had 10-12 players that you were buying at 2˘ each, I bet you'd pick up chippers and andruws at ˘2. Although, that just depends on if you have any other GUd needs or wants.

Just thought I toss out my 2˘...good luck.

mark

timefortrading
    Mark,
    Thanks for the input but i will stick with my message and hope that there are some out there that are willing to part with some extra weight for my offerred price. Comments like yours our appreciated but would be more effective as PM's instead of thread entries as it stymies my efforts....

Ty

didn't mean to "stymie" your efforts. plus I thought you'd like the bump.

m

timefortrading
    Quote Originally Posted by akamikey2001
    best i can do is $20 dlvd w/ dc, lmk, thanks.

a. jones 01 f. legacy hit kings bat
    a. jones 01 sp game bat- piece of history bat AJ
    a. jones 02 t. reserve jersey
    a. jones 02 ud auth 1997 jersey
    a. jones 03 finest jersey
    a. jones 03 topps gallery original bat
    c. jones 02 ex behind the numbers jersey
    On second thought, I will accept this as it is a good deal and some older cards that may or may not be available out there..... Post if you wish and I will get payment out to you ASAP....

Ty

i posted the sell. pm also sent, thanks!
    TRADING FOR (1) GREG MADDUX (2) HOF GU/AUTOS (3) 2006-2015 A&G RELICS (4) 2008 UD HEROES #D

CLICK HERE FOR - Hidden Content - Hidden Content - Hidden Content