Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

See arod812's Items on eBay

Post darko milicic and arroyo to orlando for 1st rd DP and kelvin cato

about time detroit decided to dump this loser!!!! i always thought and knew this guy would be the next yinka dare...... i guess they cant complain on what they can get for him now.....they are trying to free up cap space with cato coming to detroit so they can resign billups and big ben next year

tell me your thoughts

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Now Orlando can trade Francis to the Knicks for Marbury. And neither trade will make a dime's worth of difference for any of the three teams involved. : )

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ntgiants612's Items on eBay

I wouldn't deem Darko a bum until he actually plays. Hard to see any time on the floor with the Pistons squad. Don't be surprised if Howard and Milicic are a dominant combination. I wouldn't expect anything big from Darko but give the kid a chance.

SCF Rewards
    Country

)))))):::::::

Darko is leaving nooooo, i love when u go the games and the pistons are destroying and everyone chants DARKO DARKO DARKO now what MAXWEll MAXWELLL

owe well

Matt

Country

Darko is really no lose but Arroyo is a void that will be hard to fix.Whoever comes to Detroit will become a better player then where they came from.Ben Wallce was a nobody in Orlando and when Pistons traded Grant Hill for Wallace the city was pissed,now look at both players 5 yrs later...

See arod812's Items on eBay

carlos is too much of a showboat......yeah he makes a few good plays, but he turns the ball over too much...i actually like that this might help jason maxiell get more playing time.....cato also is a really big man to help with shaq in the playoffs, if detroit can make it.......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i think darko may do much better in orlando... as bonds mentioned.. he hasnt had a chance yet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

All foreign players, especially tall white guys, have taken atleast 3 years to develop. Darko still can be a good player, if not a star, in the NBA

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

What about Pau Gasol? He was productive right away his rookie year and won the Rookie of the Year award IIRC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

pau gasol was also 22 or 23 when joining the league where darko was 18 (i believe)... he had also played a few full seasons in Spain... Darko has only played about 30 games professionally before entering the NBA and most were junior championship games where (for some reason) the coach refused to play him. Pau also joined a team where he could stewp in and play but not too many rookies would overtake Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace, and Tayshaun Prince.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast