Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See howethegreat's Items on eBay

NEED TO SELL Unbelievable 400+ GAME USED/AUTO CARD LOT + BONUS PRICE DROP!!!

Hi,

I have this lot that I need to sell. There are 203 autos and 202 game used cards with 61 game used serial numbered cards and 69 autographed serial numbered cards some as low as 25.

THIS LOT WILL MAKE MONEY WHETHER ITS SELLING ON EBAY,CARDSHOWS ETC!!!!

I will also throw in 200 rookies from 2009-12 including Harvin,Richardson,Morris,Weeden, etc

I will ship out the same day after payment is received (before 4pm cst) or at the very least the next day. Here are some pics-

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...e/Game%20Used/
    http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...de/Auto%20lot/

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Really Need to Sell these. I am looking for $350dlvd but this price is rather negociable.
    Andrew
    Last edited by howethegreat; 11-04-2012 at 12:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump really need to sell this lot

SCF Rewards
    Country

BUMP to reflect price drop NEED TO SELL THIS LOT!!