Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I'm new and I'd like to get some trades going here.

I'm new on this board but I would like to get few trades under my belt here.
    I will post the cards that I have for trade. I will be going to work in an hour, so if you post past 5pm cst I will get back to you tonight.
    Cards for trade are:

- 1964 PHILADELPHIA #26 Bill Wade (Bears,QB) PSA NM-MT 8

- 2005 Leaf Limited Threads LT-70 Leroy Kelly AU/JSY 2clr patch /50 (mint or better)

- 2005 Pristine Jerome Mathis #96 Uncirculated Common /750

- 2005 Leaf Limited Bound By Round B.Sanders/K.Jones Dual JSY (Sanders is 3clr, Jones is 1 color) /75.

If you have anything of Doak Walker (possibly JSY) I will trade in your favor.
    Also, any other HOF AU or JSY.
    Thank you.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Welcome to the boards, check my site for this one pal
    2005 Leaf Limited Bound By Round B.Sanders/K.Jones Dual JSY (Sanders is 3clr, Jones is 1 color) /75.

Rob

I would also be very interested in this card

2005 Leaf Limited Bound By Round B.Sanders/K.Jones Dual JSY (Sanders is 3clr, Jones is 1 color) /75.

let me know check my site or list for anything you may like

I am not interested in the sanders/jones, just the bill wade graded, LMK thanks

Sandman- I also have interest in the Wade. Please check my tradelist:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=176384
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Intrest in this ...

Rather than be the 27th poster to get in line for the Barry/Jones dual, I will declare that I am not interested in that card. :new_silly

I do, however, like the LeRoy Kelly. That sounds pretty cool. Check my site to see if you like anything.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast