Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wanted Deion Sanders, Bo Jackson, and Brewers

Looking for any Deion or Bo newer base, and inserts as well as any Bo or Deion GU or autos. Also can use Arod Yankees GU, and any newer Brewer base cards or gu or autos. Will buy or trade just let me know prices if you are selling. Thanks

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i have a 2005 absolute update bo jackson tools of the trade #d to 250

I have a 1990 Upper Deck Deion Sander #13 RC

LMK if you are interested.

Thanks
    -chris

team lot?
    .05 for most cards prbbly, but we can talk

braves what do you want for it.

pujols thanks but I need newer have mostolder ones

sox I would take brewer lots if they are 05 and 06, dont need older sets for 5 cents a card

Jake Delhomme 04 Flair auto/jersey 47/100
    id have to add a wholllllllle llllllottt to it but i really want this card who do you collect other than these guys i can work somthing out and if not what would you sell it for with the jackson

its just an insert so id have to add a lot or pay a lot more for it

02 Donruss Originals Embossed (1986 Donruss The Rookies Bo Jackson #38 was a buyback card) beckett says there are 10 of them. how much are you willing to trade for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast