Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'd be furious.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

Quote Originally Posted by HammerHawks View Post
    I can use the Kassian auto...looks like an okay deal.

Those were the keepers in the pics , sorry brutha!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

This collection took me the last ten years to collect

LOL.. bull#"%!

Harri

Quote Originally Posted by iidaemmi View Post
    This collection took me the last ten years to collect

LOL.. bull#"%!

Harri
    Maybe the only cards he included in the collection were found in dumpsters and trash cans.

-Ethan

Ok ok ok OKAY!!!! You guys are taking this worse than I am hahahaaaa. It's not THAT bad! The pics were just the stuff I'm keeping for myself.
    There's more.........................

Plus more. Relaxxxxxxx, if I was in this for the money I'd be a bigger idiot than I am now :D

All Keslers All The Time

Ok, ok, I'd be a little less furious. lol The Tundra Tandems and that Winning Combos are definitely nice pieces, for starters. A Heatley/Alfie dual /10, not too shabby either.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

See? I think I was more disappointed about the lack of PC stuff, the last lot I bought didn't even make half my money back but I got 160 base / inserts to shove into binders...............

More? Sure....................

All Keslers All The Time

Quote Originally Posted by holmes5518 View Post
    PM me if you got any Letang stuff in there
    There wasn't no Letang, sorry sir. I finally got around to scanning them properly and throwing them up on eBay last night, the first 80 or so auctions are from the lot. I managed to pull around 60-70 mostly base and inserts and a couple jerseys and autos for myself in the end, sooooo I'm ok!

All Keslers All The Time

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast