Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Have I made (another) terrible mistake?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/110968109271?...84.m1436.l2649

Whaddaya think? Bought it to flip one by one, after I takes what I wants..........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ericspiece's Items on eBay

I tell ya one thing, the Dryden auto definitely sparked my interest!

SCF Rewards
    Country

not trying to be mean, but i dont see much value in there. plus the fact that you paid $75 for s/h. add in to the price the amount its going to cost you to package and ship the cards when you sell them. hopefully there is some short printed cards in there to make some good $ on.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

not trying to be mean, but i dont see much value in there. plus the fact that you paid $75 for s/h. add in to the price the amount its going to cost you to package and ship the cards when you sell them. hopefully there is some short printed cards in there to make some good $ on.

Heh, I was looking for honesty, so thank you for that. Shipping was only $60 tho. I'm not so much looking to make money as I am making what I paid back after grabbing keepers. According to the insane-ish description there's 300-500 cards in top loaders plus however many that aren't. Sooooooo hopefully the volume will help out :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

just curious, do you already know there is some keepers for your pc in the lot? if you get a couple nice pc cards then it could be a pretty good deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

The listing looks a bit shady, but if it is accurate - Dryden auto? - then you should have no problem making your $$ back in a few chunks, even on here. The poor pics either hurt this auction or served to cover its lack of accuracy. Good luck to you and lmk if you get any of my PC guys in there!

Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was a gamble that I think is worth just that the gamble. I agree with Gallinator that the pics could be a guy who isn't sure what he has and it really hurt his sale or he did know what he had and was hiding it. But for the price you paid it's not like you shouldn't make your money back if there is even a couple decent cards out of the supposed couple hundred. Good luck either way

SCF Rewards
    Country

As long as you don't expect to make back everything you spent on it after removing PC's you did ok. If you were selling it for resale without taking anything out maybe you could double up. Depends on what sets the Rookies are from if the Hopkins are YG then you made most of your money back there if not maybe you will make $100. ITG stuff does not sell well, looks like there is a lot of Autos from that product in the lot from the pics. Also he says Vintage Highlights (all Pre-90s) what does that mean? These lots can be a crap shoot on Ebay you never know what you are going to get until they are in your hands. $60 seems a lot for shipping this number of cards thou. I paid $50 for 4000 cards. I would check the postage when you get it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If those in-person Habs Autos turn out to be real you did alright.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See reoddai002's Items on eBay

I would have felt more comfortable at the listing he had a week earlier:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Hockey-Card-C...item19d60871d2

If you piece it all out, I think you'll break even at the price you paid at least. I hope that you lik making listings and piecing things out though.

GL & Cheers,
    reoddai

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast