Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Wanted: Todd Helton GU cards....

I would like to trade someone for a gu todd helton card, LMK what you have.... and tell me what you want in return, sorry, I dont have a tradelist yet....

jason

I have a todd helton g/u...check my site under current g/u and auto's for trade...LMK

Jason...I have a 2003 Fleer Genuine"Genuine Article" Todd Helton 2 color jersey just pulled yesterday. I am looking for other GU. LMK what you have. Thanks.....Dan

Hey, thanks for the offers.....

Cjeter02- -2003 Donruss Champions Statistical Champs Materials Todd Helton Jsy #'ed to 250 Bv$25 ( Incoming ). When do you think you will be getting that?? Id be interested. beckett.com says its only worth $15, but it might be wrong, lmk what you want for it....

Dunndeal- I'd be interested in this card, do you know the bv??

thanks, lmk...

Jason

Yea I think your right about the bv...I am thinking that I am getting it tomorrow....LMK what you have to trade...looking for other g/u or cheap auto's....thanx

Jason...I have no idea. I tried to look it up on Beckett on line and nothing came up. I think it is to new yet. LMK what you have to offer and if you want we can wait until it books. Thanks....Dan

I have a:
    2002 UD BatAround Helton/Green/Wilson/B.Giles $25.00 that I might be willing to trade. I am looking for Cardinals gu and pretty much any autos.

thanks again everyone...

Cjeter02- I will trade you a 2001 pacific private stock game worn jersey of albert connell(bv$12) and a 1989 topps traded randy johnson rc, #57T (bv$2.50) for your 2003 Donruss Champions Statistical Champs Materials Todd Helton Jsy #'ed to 250 Bv$15.. LMK!!!

Dunndeal- We can wait it out....

cardinalfan15- I dont have any gu cards of the cardinals, or very many autos that book higher than a few bucks, is there anything else you would want??

LMK,
    Jason

Nope, that is ok, I have some else interested in the cards anyway.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast