Thread: IP auto lot for cheap

IP auto lot for cheap

I have these 5 IP autos that I'd like to move on to a better home. $8 dlvd for the lot (all 5)!
    I apologize for the poor scan.

First come, first serve.

Last edited by ravens_creed; 10-31-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content

2. Packrip
    No one? It's not like there's a bevy of Stevens and Roenick autos kicking around...
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content

I would trade them also...

Hidden Content