Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    tmpnyy22

Talking New to the site looking for trades

Hey im new to this site looking to make trades currently collecting current and retired yankee autos/jersey you got any

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Welcome to the site. I don't know if you mean auto/jersey (with both an auto and a jersey) cards or autos or jerseys. If you mean either/or, let me knwo if youre interested in any of these:
    2005 Sweet Spot Majestic Materials Mike Mussina
    2005 Sweet Spot Majestic Materials Jason Giambi
    2005 Sweet Spot Sweet Threads Randy Johnson
    2004 Reflections Mike Mussina Jersey with Stripe
    2004 Donruss Elite Randy Johnson Career Best 2 Color Jersey #15/200 (NOT IN YANKEE UNIFORM)
    1998 SP Top Prospects Chirography Ed Yarnell Auto

Thanks,
    Andrew

tmpnyy22
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcstein
    Welcome to the site. I don't know if you mean auto/jersey (with both an auto and a jersey) cards or autos or jerseys. If you mean either/or, let me knwo if youre interested in any of these:
    2005 Sweet Spot Majestic Materials Mike Mussina
    2005 Sweet Spot Majestic Materials Jason Giambi
    2005 Sweet Spot Sweet Threads Randy Johnson
    2004 Reflections Mike Mussina Jersey with Stripe
    2004 Donruss Elite Randy Johnson Career Best 2 Color Jersey #15/200 (NOT IN YANKEE UNIFORM)
    1998 SP Top Prospects Chirography Ed Yarnell Auto

Thanks,
    Andrew
    i want the giambi and johnson sweetspots

Do you have a list? I really need some Vlads and David Wrights, but I'd look at any other guys for trade bait. LMK
    Thanks
    Andrew

tmpnyy22
    how bout a 03 piece of the game of prior /100 books for 15

I do have a Bernie Williams Swing Time Fleer showcase #ed 7 of 50 jersey card I maybe willing to trade depending on what you have.

tmpnyy22
    andrew- no not yet sorry
    cmc-what year ?

ok, well if you have any other stars or semi-stars or anything, let me know when you get a chance-guys like manny, ortiz, clemens, just guys I can use as trade bait. ill hold those 2 on the side for you for a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by tmpnyy22
    andrew- no not yet sorry
    cmc-what year ?
    Oh sorry the year is 2005.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast