Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chicago Bears Lot - Low End - 68 cards!!

Hello fans of Da Bears.

I'm just looking to dump these and would love to trade with someone who will enjoy these more than I do. I have 68 base inserts and rookies of Chicago Bears. Most are just commons but there are 2 Jay Cutler Rookies in there. His Topps DP&P rookie and his Fleer Flair Showcase Wave of the Future Insert Rookie. A lot of Cutler base, Urlacher, Lance Briggs, Knox, Singeltary, McMahon 80's Topps, Devin Hester, Brandon Marshall, Gale Sayers etc. Most are from recent years, but I'd say about 20 are from the 90s.

Lmk if interested. I'm happy to trade for $6 sv (1 or 2 cards), or another lot of Packers cards.
    Last edited by Helmutt; 07-27-2012 at 09:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have ~100 pre2003 packers commons, semistars, stars, rookies. is bears the only lot you're looking to trade? i like 49ers/raiders

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have ~100 pre2003 packers commons, semistars, stars, rookies. is bears the only lot you're looking to trade? i like 49ers/raiders

It's not the only lot I have but it is the biggest. The 2nd largest might be Lions because I mainly collected NFC North teams for awhile. I can check my Raiders, but I know I sold a lot of 49ers earlier this Spring so I'm probably out of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not the only lot I have but it is the biggest. The 2nd largest might be Lions because I mainly collected NFC North teams for awhile. I can check my Raiders, but I know I sold a lot of 49ers earlier this Spring so I'm probably out of them.

okay well i can deal with whatever, if you're off the favre wagon i collect him and randy moss, plus 49ers/raiders
    Last edited by BIGBadWolf3; 07-26-2012 at 04:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

also like 90's (~semi)stars inserts: terrell davis, eddie george, cris carter, daunte culpepper, etc.

or any superstars: elway/montana/young/rice/etc
    Last edited by BIGBadWolf3; 07-26-2012 at 04:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump back up to sell these Chicago Bears cards. Nobody likes Cutler? (I don't blame you, lol) NOT looking for much in return just 1 or 2 cards to cover the shipping... maybe something in the $6 SV range. Just trying to clear space.

Cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by Helmutt; 07-28-2012 at 02:57 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anybody? Not looking for much in return... couple cards or Packers base lot.
    Lmk, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nobody wants these... even for their kids or something?
    Really just looking to get rid of them. Cutler, Hester, Urlacher, Briggs, Singeltary, Forte and others.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast