Quote Originally Posted by size17shoes View Post
They sell plastic hard protector sleeves for magazines similiar to what you put cards and photos in. Any reputable card shop should carry them.
I've had no success with the magazine top loaders at all.....they all come back extremely cracked. Again not via ttm requests. Just when I have purchased or sent in for a paid signing!