Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thanks a lot everyone for the comments. With both the Gretzky emblems of endorsement and Limited Logos from 2010-11 in hand, I can finally claim to have completed both sets... don't want to bore anyone with it, but if there is enough demand, I can do a separate "show and tell" for these two sets later on.

One of the most ridiculous Show n' Tells I think I've ever seen. Just incredible. Now, excuse me while I go change...

(that haul is so dirty that I felt only a dirty joke would do! I'm a bad role model.)
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

OMG! Thats is a heavy load you got some nice cards there.

Any time a set is completed I think it's worth showing off!LOL So lets see the sets! Lets see the sets! Congrats on one of the sickest mail days I have had the pleasure of seeing! Just simply insane dude, Brad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12