Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mfp535's Items on eBay

Golf TEE...ANY GOLFERS?

What do you guys think of my idea, the design is tentative, but the idea is to have more stakes in the ground, which will make the ball more sturdy.

I came up with a solution for perfecting the tee. With my Perfect Tee (name is tentative), you will increase your distance and accuracy. The solution is simple, put more stakes in the ground, which will make the tee more sturdy, and therefor tee will not be affected by the weather. It will stay in place improving your shots accuracy. The Perfect Tee will have four stakes in the ground, as oppose to the conventional tee, which only has one stake.

The second advantage The Perfect Tee has is its absorption of the shock. With the conventional tee there is only one stack in the ground making it less stable, and it prone to move around especially on wet grass. As I stated if the tee moves even a little, so little you do not even notice, it can affect your shot by many feet in a certain direction. With The Perfect Tee the tee will have four stakes in the ground, which will keep the tee in place, and therefor will keep the ball in place.

A good analogy to The Perfect Tee and the conventional tee would be like building a bridge. The builders want the bridge to be as stable as possible, so the bridge does not move due to weather. And if the bridge does not move either will the car on the bridge. But imagine the car has too travel in a straight line across the bridge, even the slightest movement, in the right or left direction, will affect the cars performance. You can apply the same concept to a tee.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

I have to see this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

I don't know the rules of golf but is it legal to have your ball sitting on something of this sort?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See mfp535's Items on eBay

"A 'tee' is a device designed to raise the ball off the ground. It must not be longer than 4 inches (101.6 mm), and it must not be designed or manufactured in such a way that it could indicate the line of play or influence the movement of the ball."

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

I wish I could say the tee was the cause of all my errant shots...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to blame one bad shot on a tee I used but I can't. I've never had a problem with the ball not staying in place on the tee with the exception of playing when it extremely windy. Even then it is not the tee that is moving but the ball itself.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do not see how this can improve the shot since the tee never moves but as stated before it's the ball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so now i can finally break 80?! I'm just kidding, I'm sure it's a great idea and I'd like to see it. While I may not buy it, many golfers will do anything to shave strokes and if you have a pretty good idea in golf it could sell and sell for quite a bit.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

Sounds like it might work. For bad golfers like myself, we need all of the help we can get. LOL. Hope you have it patented already!!!!!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

It is a good idea, as the only thing that is out there that helps out at all right now is the Brush Tee.