Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Something like that, and we did it with a conservative, business first government. As much as I dislike Stephen Harper, he is ridiculously smart and his party handled everything beautifully while simultaneously winning election after election.

You guys owe a tremendous amount to Paul Martin (not the defenseman) as well.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You guys owe a tremendous amount to Paul Martin (not the defenseman) as well.

Yeah, but he's just such a weenie. Good finance minister, lame PM. I haven't really liked a PM since Chretien, but that was just because he fought his own protesters, choking them and whatnot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Yeah, but he's just such a weenie. Good finance minister, lame PM. I haven't really liked a PM since Chretien, but that was just because he fought his own protesters, choking them and whatnot.

Canada is awesome. I would've paid good money to see George W. choke a war protestor.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

A guy broke into Chretien's house (which every PM lives in, basically our White House without all the extras) and his wife (I think) beat him over the head with an Inuit statue. I. Love. Canada.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

A guy broke into Chretien's house (which every PM lives in, basically our White House without all the extras) and his wife (I think) beat him over the head with an Inuit statue. I. Love. Canada.

How could he even manage to do that let alone get close enough to your first lady?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It's Canada man. Another guy was really mad at Chretien so he went to a public event where Chretien was and the guy was armed. He got right next to the PM and drew his weapon.
    A direct hit.
    To the face.
    With a banana cream pie.

That's just how we roll.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It's Canada man. Another guy was really mad at Chretien so he went to a public event where Chretien was and the guy was armed. He got right next to the PM and drew his weapon.
    A direct hit.
    To the face.
    With a banana cream pie.

That's just how we roll.

God Bless Canada!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

HUH???

Where are the GOP supporters claiming that this is "Fixed" for Obama?

Did they notice it actually DID go up from 7.8 to 7.9......LOL, looks like Obama didn't want to be overly cocky in FIXING these numbers.

I mean , he had to keep it UNDER 8%!

C'mon GOP Supporters, where you guys at???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Classic Jean

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast