What could $50 paypal get me???

I'm not looking for anything big...quantity is more key. I am looking for #d cards mostly (would entertain GUd as well). You don't need to list out each and every card, however a couple of highlights might be beneficial for you. And I definately would like to know the kind of numbering I can expect in your lot. It would be ideal to get a breakdown on product and brief descrition...ie 30 bowman refractors #d/299, etc, etc. I can only buy one $50 lot, so I will let this sit probably until Sunday before I make a decision.
    Currently looking for vintage (pre 85) cards, HOF GU and autos, base even from 1973 and before all in football and Game Used. Also looking for lots of inserts and parallels of Royals, Cubs, Bears, Packers. Check out my Kronzio pages....but please understand...I have thousands more that aren't scanned yet. Hidden Content

pm sent
    Sorry... "Lower than ebay" makes no sense when 1 card went for $4 and the rest go for $30+
    LF Good Stuff of: MIGGY, R. Wilson, Peyton, Durant, R. Westbrook, LeBron, Jordan, Kobe,
    Curry, Chipper, Trout, Harper
    Photo BucketHidden Content

This offer is closed...jazzer540 set me up with a very nice lot!
    Currently looking for vintage (pre 85) cards, HOF GU and autos, base even from 1973 and before all in football and Game Used. Also looking for lots of inserts and parallels of Royals, Cubs, Bears, Packers. Check out my Kronzio pages....but please understand...I have thousands more that aren't scanned yet. Hidden Content